The position will support sale team on performance management, planning and analysisby analyze data and trends, develop business insights from internal and external datato help drive strategies at a channel/vertical market/product level. The position have an importance role on data quality management which direct responsible data quality monitoring and improvement, develop and contribute on CRM user adoption.
Specific Descriptions :
- Define, maintain, monitor and enforce sales performance standards & KPIs with agreement and commitment of the senior country management
- Develop and generate a regular sales related performance reports and analysis
- Ensure sales account allocation and account transition are aligned across sales teams and publish of regular sales account library within sales team and relevant departments.
- Providing regular sales related performance reports and analysis.
- Preparing Sales Budget.
- Conduct sales incentive calculation.
- Maintain and follow company rules, regulations and Health, Safety and Environmental Standards.
- Develop CRM user adoption and Provide training on the CRM application and others assigned sales application.
- Establish, enhance CRM user to comply on SOPs and work flow for CRM including sales lead management
- Manage and maintain CRM data, prepare and administer on report and analysis of sales pipeline, volume, profitability, activity and other CRM data and recommend appropriate improvement / optimization measures.
Data Management and Analysis - Data quality management and monitoring.
- Develop business insights form internal and external data to help drive strategies
- Manage customer segmentation and account assignment within sales department.
- Perform other tasks assigned by Manager
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in a Business related field
- At least 2-3 years’ experience related field, direct experience in freight forwarding company is preferable.
- Have experience in Business Intelligent, Qlikview&Qliksense, CRM, Data analysis & planning, will be advantage.
- Exceptional in Data Management and Data Analytical skill with high computer literate (eg. strong working knowledge of windows office etc)
Schenker (Thai) Ltd. DB Schenker is the world’s leading global logistics provider — we support industry and trade in the global exchange of goods through land transport, worldwide air and ocean freight, contract logistics and supply chain management. Integrated logistics resides at the world’s most important intersections, where the flow of goods creates an effective link between carriers. Our value-added services ensure the flow of goods continues seamlessly and supply chains stay lean and optimized for success. Our business holds top positions in automotive, technology, consumer goods, trade fair logistics, special transports, and special events logistics.