To be ensure on - time delivery products of cosmetic / skincare within customer’s timeline.
• Handle the processing of all orders with accuracy and timelines.
• Inventory Management.
• Work closely with planning, purchasing and logistics department to ensure that orders are processed in line with customers’ delivery requirements.
• Contact customers and make follow-up to confirm orders & delivery dates.
• Prepare all related documents involving shipments and customer's requests.
• Respond to complaints from customers and give after-sales support when requested.
• Liaise between other departments and the customer to provide the service most suitable to the customer’s needs
• Thai Nationality, not over 30 years old. • Bachelor Degree or Master degree in Supply Chain Management or related field • At least 1 year of experience in inventory management, supply chain management, export sales coordinator, • Strong communication and negotiation skill • Good written and spoken English (TOEIC = 750) • Foster Teamwork / Leader / Problems Solving • Systematic Thinking
SJI was founded in 1980, and since then
we have established ourselves as a leading contract manufacturer of high quality cosmetic and personal care products.
In 1983, we were affiliated with the Kolmar U.S.A. global network of cosmetic manufacturers, and access to Kolmar's
signficant techical resoures enables us to
continually produce products to the highest international standards.
Furthermore SJI is committed to providing creative cost effective solutions to each of its customers requirements, so the fullest service can be provided, from developing product and packaging concepts, through to manufacturing, shipping, and even brand awareness building programmes.