- Responsible for the entire facilities management related matters on ensuring the facility/property are being managed up to the highest facilities management standard as agreed in the contract.
- To provide solutions for all on-site facilities management disciples: Client relationship management, Minimizing of real estate operational costs, Performance reporting, Project Management, Budgets, Asset Management, OHS & Equipment maintenance management.
- To be able to provide team guidance, support and direction on day-to-day facilities management operation
- Ability on fundamental client relationship management
- To ensure that all urgent or routine building faults are responsively handled within agreed response times
- To ensure all the required periodical preventive maintenance activities of plants and equipments are being performed as agreed schedule with the client.
- Occasionally manage minor move/relocation projects up to scale and scope as stated in the service contract while supporting in major renovation/relocation projects by external project management companies as required
- To ensure that property and facilities services contracting procurement procedures comply with Client's guidelines and deliver best value for money outcomes.
- Coordinate and support all facilities management related as required from the head office
- Thai nationality (Male/Female)
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Facilities Management or equivalent.
- 3 - 5 years experience in office/facilities/property management in banking or financial institution or large international firm
- Engineering Background is prefer
- Age over 30 years
- Strong leadership, client relationship, interpersonal, and communication skills
- Possess engineering and technical skills is a plus
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Proficiency of MS Word/Excel/PowerPoint/Outlook (AutoCAD is a Plus)
Jones Lang LaSalle is the world's leading real estate services and money management firm, operating across more than 100 markets around the globe.Our employees are our most valuable resource. We commit substantial resources to hire, support and train outstanding people, offering them ample opportunities to develop their skills and gain the valuable experience they need to excel.
Khun Warakorn Kanchanathomya
175 Sathorn City Tower 19th Floor, South Sathorn Road, Tungmahamek, Sathorn, Bangkok 10120