(Specify principle responsibilities associated to that position in respect of work achievement. Each responsibility shall specify (a) specific works that need to be accomplished and (b) reasons of the required accomplishment (consequence of action))
1. Perform the budgeting process the fiscal year (Contract plan, calculate sale (POC) all expenses).
2. Responsible for controlling annual plan, budget and forecast preparation with associated analysis.
3. Coordinate with all related function to develop annual budget in order to manage of the financial planning & analysis function which include strategic plan.
4. Prepare the monthly PL overview and analysis the contract plan revenue and expenses compare with plan for support management to making decision of the company.
5. Responsible for any assignment related to Business planning task as required by superiors and other departments.
6. Review the cost estimate for the project for use in evaluation of conceptual designs, feasibility study or for Authorization.
7. Work with project teams as well as contractors to ensure a realistic and accurate estimate
8. Ensure cost of deviations and assesses impact on total project cost.
9. Alerts the project team to critical cost management issues.
10. Provide supporting data for project performance measurement.
11.Support all kind of project which is considered by the managements (New system implementation etc)
12.Cordinate the particular meeting which is related to business planning activities
Thai Meidensha Co., Ltd. was established in 1966 with the support of it's Japanese parent comany, whose record of success and experience extends back for more than a century, Thai meidensha has, consequently, never ceased to benefit from the transfer of new technologies and the comprehensive, specialized expertise provided by Meidensha Corporation in Japan, while developing it's own store of local competence over the past 40 years. For these reasons, Thai Meidensha is truly prepared for all challenges in terms of personnel, equipment and advanced technologies.
Today, Thai Meidensha is capable of offering a full complement of services in general engineering , electrical systems, mechanical systems, instrumentation, transportation and installation of plant production systems, civil engineering, environmental engineering, machine repair and maintenance and reconstruction of machinery to provied optimum productivity.
This immense range of competence is devoted to one prime mission to provide customer satisfaction within the framework of functional excellence.
555 Rasa Tower II, 15th Floor, Phaholyothin Road, Chatuchak, Chatuchak, Bangkok 10900