- To control and improve fleet administration standards and policies for fleet management team including Site window, PR-PO units, Asset Control and analysis team
- To get maintenance requisition from driver / operation and create maintenance report (Truck maintenance record and etc)
- To develop and implement the annual budget by analyzing and reviewing the financial data and by controlling and authorizing the expenditures done and to assist in formulating new policies, programs, and procedures.
- To analyze fleet utilization
- Fleet re-arrangement and management
- Making the future fleet management plan
- Bachelor’s degree in Logistics, Business Administration, Industrial Engineering
- 8-10 years proven experiences in operating, maintaining and supervision of transportation vehicles.
- Have experience in Logistics, Transportation role
- Ability to analyze the requirements of the situation and to take effective and corrective action
- Proficiency in computer is required to generate relevant work reports
Yusen Logistics Thailand (YLTH) a comprehensive global-logistics services in land Transportation, licensed custom brokerage, warehousing, container yard, container maintenance & repair, international multimodal transportation & NVOCC, air and ocean freight service solutions, and total logistics solution tailored to the needs of all our customers.
We aim to become a truly global logistics provider that responds to our customers' increasingly sophisticated logistical needs, and maintains a world-class scale and quality of service.
2525 One, Two FYI Center, 6th, 7th Fl., Rama 4 Road, Klongtoey, Klongtoey, Bangkok 10110