- To operate as the lead franchise and commercial person for the PepsiCo Beverage business Laos & Cambodia. This includes the delivery of AOP plans and volumes, management of A&M and D&A budgets, acting as the main point of contact for PepsiCo in managing business partner relationships.
Accountabilities and Responsibilities
- Lead the partnership and relationship between PepsiCo and Bottlers to develop, align, influence and execute AOP plans to ensure delivery of annual volume targets.
- Lead EBA/Co-op negotiations with Bottlers with Franchise VP.
- Develop effective market strategies to ensure the sustainability and profitability of the PepsiCo Beverages business in these markets.
- Building of partner capabilities via sharing of PepsiCo best practices and through close collaboration and leverage of strengths/ resources within the system.
- Own the A&M and D&A budgets for these markets and will need to drive optimal spending as well as close tracking/monitoring of all to-date spends.
- Plan and deliver marketing and sales promotional activities for these markets across all channels in Modern Trade and Traditional Trade with support from Regional Marketing and appointed agencies.
- Develop new Bev products to expand portfolio and profitable volume, move into strengthening the PepsiCo agenda.
- Manage the complexity of procuring imports/concentrates/etc. from various sources within the PepsiCo system.
- Deliver on new initiatives and projects in these markets via close collaboration and partnership with respective functional experts, i.e. Marketing, Operations, Finance, Legal, etc.
- Maintain the PepsiCo- Bottler relationship via strong interpersonal/communication capabilities, good stakeholder management and a continuous effort to add value and build the trust/confidence from business partners in PepsiCo.
- Minimum of 10+ years extensive sales experience in an FMCG environment, with a minimum of 5 years managerial experience
- Worked closely with top customers/ clients; With major key accounts and modern trade experience
- Experience in demand and supply planning and customer marketing
- Thorough understanding of the Thailand market- attuned to customer and consumer insights
- Planning and analytical skills- Strong strategic direction skills and can apply the data derived from consumer insights research
- Managing Others- people management/ development and able to influence others for buy-in
- Understanding of the business, including the various levers (i.e. Manufacturing, Finance, Marketing) by working together towards achieving the same goal
- Networking and Wiring, Negotiations, Business Development
PepsiCo is the largest food and beverage business in North America and the second largest business in the world. In spanning 200 countries, we employ approximately 285,000 people worldwide with annual revenues of nearly $60 billion. With more than 200 great brands, including household names such as Pepsi-Cola, Lay’s, Walkers, Quaker, Sabritas, Tropicana and Gatorade, we’re a food and beverage powerhouse – well equipped to grow and prosper. PepsiCo’s goal is to help its employees live life well with a comprehensive benefits package that includes health care, wellness, retirement and special discounts. We have exciting career opportunities available and welcome your application.