1. Check accounting records, adjust transactions, asset account, and supporting document for accounting record, tax submission, monthly closing, financial statement to be line with generally accepted accounting standard and tax law.
2. Check work operation, educate, give advice to subordinates.
3. Check budget along with analyze expense and provide report to superior.
4. Supervise and coordinate with internal, external auditor, and J-Sox.
5. Work as special assigned by superior.
1.Bachelor Degree / in Accounting
2. Age 25-35 years old.
3.Experience 3-5 years’ experience in accounting and taxation 4. Have knowledge of taxation and accounting
5. Have prudence
6. Able to work as team and get along well with colleagues