- Supervise & monitor the purchase of quality materials and equipment for company use and also monitor purchasing process to ensure that all internal services can be completed within the schedule with employee satisfaction.
- Develop and implement General Affairs system to work more efficiently.
- Well acknowledge and understand facility, building, company assets, office supplies, machine/equipment problem, including issues to be solved and initiative to take corrective action plans.
- Conduct GA staff on day-to-day operation for output oriented.
- Male/Female, age of 35-45 years old, Thai Nationality
- Bachelor's Degree in Hotel Management / General Admin
- At least 10 years of working experience in General Affairs function
- Strong analytical & problem solving skills and able to work under pressure
- Strong leadership and management skill, excellent interpersonal and communication skill, negotiation skill, team oriented, detailed and result oriented, responsible, proactive and initiative
- Good English communication skills, computer literacy
CMC Biotech Co., Ltd. was established in 1991 for development, sales and technical services for medical equipment (including diagnostic X-ray systems, medical X-ray CT systems, magnetic resonance imaging systems, diagnostic ultrasound systems, radiation therapy systems, diagnostic nuclear medicine systems, medical sample testing equipment, and information systems for medical equipment). Due to our rapid growth, we are urgently looking for qualified individuals to join our dynamic team in the following positions: