- Answering or making calls to clients to learn about and address their needs, complaints, or other issues with products or services
- Provide technical support and customer service to end users through effective communication
- Identify, understand, research and recommend solutions for customer issues by means of company products (ArcGIS knowledge including ArcGIS Desktop, ArcGIS - Online, ArcGIS Enterprise, and other related ArcGIS technologies)
- Escalate more complex customer technical issues to senior level support colleagues
- Bachelor in GIS, geography, IT or a related field of study
- One year of experience in position offered or one year as a GIS research fellow, GIS specialist, or related occupation
From a service provider of data backup center during Vietnam War, CDG Group has become a professional service provider of integrated and comprehensive total IT solutions in Thailand. We have been serving leading organizations – from public sector, state-enterprises, to large corporations in private sector. CDG Group has gained trust from our customers for more than 50 years for our commitments to crack their business challenges with wide range of services including IT consulting, system design and development, hardware and software supplies, applications to fulfill customers’ requirements in all forms, IT training, as well as after-sale services and maintenance.