- Prepares work to be accomplished by gathering information and materials.
- Plans concept by studying information and materials.
- Illustrates concept by designing rough layout of art and copy regarding arrangement, size, type size and style, and related aesthetic concepts.
- Obtains approval of concept by submitting rough layout for approval.
- Prepares finished copy and art by operating typesetting, printing, and similar equipment; and purchasing from vendors.
- Prepares final layout by marking and pasting up finished copy and art.
- Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer’s instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs; maintaining equipment inventories; and evaluating new equipment.
- Completes projects by coordinating with outside agencies, art services, printers, etc.
- Maintains technical knowledge by attending design workshops; reviewing professional publications; and participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Passion for design (base on packaging)
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design, industrial design, or interior design, or equivalent experience.
- 1 to 3 years of experience in graphic design.
Graphic Designer Qualifications/Skills:
- Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator
- Strong graphic design skills
- Layout skills
- Attention to detail
- Desktop publishing tools and graphic design software
Srichand United Dispensary Co., Ltd.was established in 1948 Our company was build on very simple belief which are to make the best things for the people at the most affordable price which makes “Srichand” still in the Thai cosmetic industry for over 70 years and listed as one with the longest history in Thailand. Srichand Translucent Powder is our most famous product among Thai and foreigner. With an extremely fine and silky powder that has unique quality in oil-control benefits that makes Srichand Translucent Powder become a best selling translucent powder in Thailand in 2015. In 2017, we continued to expand the product line to be more variety and set a new goal to become Thai and the worlds most loved cosmetic brand.
Srichand United Dispensary Co.,Ltd.