Responsible for the consistent preparation of innovative and creative cuisine of the highest quality, presentation and flavor for the dining rooms, banquets and other food facilities, resulting in outstanding guest satisfaction Additionally responsible for the smooth running of the kitchen and manage areas of profit, stock, wastage control, hygiene practices and training within the kitchen.
- Proven working experience in a 4 or 5 star Hotel
- Foreigner or Thai (Male or female)
- Experience with pre-opening and opening of a 4 stars resort or higher, special consideration for experience in Thailand and SEA
- Excellent record of kitchen management
- Ability to spot and resolve problems efficiently
- Capable of delegating multiple tasks
- Communication and leadership skills
- Keep up with cooking trends and best practices
Working knowledge of various computer software programs (MS Office, restaurant management software, POS)
- Able to demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication in English
- 3 Year Hospitality Management or equivalent culinary university degree
STAY – Wellbeing & Lifestyle Resort is located in Rawai, Phuket. STAY will feature a 5-star hotel of 162 keys with 3 F&B outlets (A signature open Kitchen All Day Dining concept, a Thai Rotisserie and a Vegetarian cafe). Stay will also feature a large Spa and a Full Fitness concept. This ambitious project is led by successful entrepreneur Michael Trocherie, founder of Wine Connection.
We are looking for highly passionate candidates, a creative director, if you are self-motivated, have a background and experience in hospitality industry, Resortlife offers great opportunities to join our team!