• To implement and monitor training programmes based on master plan and skill Metrix for the organization.
• Identifying training and development needs within the organization through job Analysis, appraisal schemes, surveys, interview with employees, focus groups and regular consultation with managers, department heads and/or instructors.
• Build solid cross-functional relationships.
• Organize and develop, or obtain, training procedure manuals & guides and course Materials; handouts & visual materials and testing and evaluation procedure.
• Monitor training costs to ensure budget is not exceeded, and cross check budget reports to justify expenditures.
• Together with HR Director, develop alternative training methods if expected improvement are not accomplish.
• Manage full responsibility for planning, developing and implementing the Company’s internal communication tasks
• To create awareness and accurate understanding of the Company’s information among employees.
• To create and develop all internal communication materials i.e. the Company’s news update, PR Board, Employees Newsletters, Internal wire broadcasting, etc.
• To Create and write contents on the Company’s business movement and internal activities as well as update information onto the Company’s intranet site.
• Provide a written monthly report on internal communication activities.
• Maintain standards and give suggestion on using CI Guideline to employee Media buying to announce the Company’s advertisement.
• Involve and support some external communications tasks and press relations activities as assigned.
• Create and develop for Company Branding Plan and Activities.
• Ensure organizational initiatives and projects are successfully communicated to employees and stakeholders
• Bachelor’s in Communication Arts / Journalism / Mass Communications/Liberal Art, Business Administration, Business Arts or or related fields.
• 5 years of experience in Training, Corporate Communications or related fields.
• Experience in content or intranet management would be advantageous.
• Experience in using MS Power point, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator and/or other design applications are advantages.
• Good command of written and spoken both Thai and English / Minimum TOEIC score 700 is required.
• Good communication, presentation and interpersonal skills.
• Able to work upcountry and sometimes at odd hours.
• Good personality, optimistic and energetic with can-do attitude.
• Highly respect on timeline and commitment to deliver
Safran Cabin Lamphun LTD., located in the NorthernRegion Industrial Estate of LAMPHUN is a manufacturing company of the SAFRAN Group in France. SAFRAN is a world leader in aeronautics equipment and systems for commercial, regional and business aircraft, as well as helicopters and space applications. Its main areas of expertise are comfort and conditions onboard aircraft, onboard systems and safety, both in flight and on the ground. The Safran Cabin Lamphun site in LAMPHUN consist of 3 Business Units from the Cabin Segment: - Aircatering Equipment - Parts Making Operation - Commercial AircraftInserts Operation.
At the Safran Cabin Lamphun Ltd., we manufacture a wide variety of aircraft catering equipment, built to the highest quality standards of the airline industry. As market leader we supply all airlines in the world with trolleys, food containers, drawers, Beverage makers, Coffeemakers, Ovens, Trash compactors & Water boilers and other galley & electrical inserts
Safran Cabin Lamphun Ltd.places its teams at the heart of its business strategy by enhancing and developing a real team spirit and a pioneering, enterprising and open attitude to understand and anticipate market expectations, to react and innovate.