Manager will perform HR task as well as HR fringe benefits.
Job Functions - Principal Accountabilities:
1. To formulate, develop and implement HR strategies policies, welfare & benefit programs.
2. To develop and manage the whole recruitment process; identify staff vacancies, source, recruit, interview, test and hire the right candidates to fill vacant positions to serve company requirement promptly.
3. Identify training needs, arrange training programs for both in house and external to develop the quality of employee and monitor employee development plans complying with the career development program.
4. Prepare payroll and fringe benefits to employee
5. Develop and maintain performance review & appraisal program to ensure effectiveness, compliance and equity within the organization, the regular revision of salaries and benefit are in line.
6. Compile all related information and prepare payroll report and cooperate with the bank regarding salary payment and prepare payroll report.
7. Follow up new labor law and keep the company’s regulations complied with the law.
8. Identify legal requirements and government reporting regulations affecting human resources functions and ensure policies, procedures and reporting are in compliance.
9. Conduct initial exit interview with staff that have intention to resign from the company.
10. Create and follow up employee relationship activities to build up employee to be unity.
11. To be a counselor for staff about Labor Law, Social Security Fund, Benefits and other problem that concerned to their working life.
12. To control and maintain Quality Management System, Environmental Management System and Occupational Health and Safety Management System effectively in responsible area.
13. To participate and support activities related to Quality Management System, Environmental Management System and Occupational Health and Safety Management System of the DSV.
14. Perform other duties as assigned by superior.
Male/Female, age 30-45 years old
Bachelor’s degree or higher in Human Resources Management / Political / Administrative Science or related field
At least 7-10 years in overall HR management in Freight Forwarder, Logistics, Warehouse business.
Strong communication skills, people skills and team player.
Excellent team leader with interpersonal skills and a positive approach.
Service mind and good interpersonal skill
Good command of English (Speaking and Writing)
Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
If you are interested in the position, please click Apply. Any further information you need, please directly contact as below.
DSV is a global supplier of transport and logistics services. The company has offices and facility in more than 80 countries on six continents. We provide and run supply chain solutions for thousand of companies on daily basis.
Our products & services are including :
- Ocean Freight
- Air Freight
- Door-to-door services
- Project cargo handling
- Customs Broker (AEO Certificate)
- Supply chain Management & Logistics
- Cross Border Transportation
- Freezone Warehouse
- Cargo Insurance
Our reach is global yet our presence is local and close to our customers. Read more at www.dsv.com