• Work with HR Director and HR Managers to formulate HR strategy, plan and Employee Transformation initiatives based on HR and business direction.
• Perform analysis report and conduct research related to best practice trends and HR efficiency and effectiveness improvement areas.
• Translate initiatives into project action plan and manage projects to timeline and deliverables.
• Design HR policy and guidelines such as compensation policy, talent management framework, succession management framework, etc.
• Perform in-depth analysis of business direction, research options for organization design, draft organization design framework and support senior management or work units related organization restructuring as required.
• Male & Female, Thai nationality, 30 - 35 years old.
• Bachelor degree in any related field.
• Good command English
• Pleasant personality, service mind, well-organized, good personality, and can work under pressure.)
Saha Pathanapibul PLC is the leading Thai distributor of consumer goods, with a mission of providing affordable, international-standard quality products to Thai households nationwide. Since our establishment over 75 years ago, Saha Pathanapibul has been a trusted name among Thai consumers, and has developed into Thailand’s largest distributor of consumer products, with a modern logistics network covering every corner of the country and an impressive range of over 600 products marketed under 90 name brands.