- Develop for assigned HR functions including manpower planning, rotation, promotion, retirement and resignation and ensure that all HR processes are complied with a company’s policy.
- Implement HR strategies, policies, system and processes. Work closely with all division heads, increasingly in a consultancy and coordinator role, and assisting line managers to understand and implement policies and procedures.
- Provide the guidance for disciplinary action and advice to line manager regarding human resource management functions and Labor Relations.
- Supervise, coach and evaluate the performance of staffs, and responsible for capability and potential development of staff in the team.
- Direct experience in HR area or functions.
- Positive thinking with good communicate to all levels
- A creative thinker and continuous improvement
- Strong Team Player, Open to learn new things and passion to grow
- Strong Leadership & Good problem solving and analytical skills
- Good attitude, Self-motivation
- More than 5 years employee relations experience.
- Bachelor degree and above, human resources major is preferred.
- With good management and judgement ability, good at communication and negotiation.
- With ability to work independently and have a strong sense of teamwork.
Manoyont Group features two different business characters : trading & manufacturing, which require different sets of knowledge & skills. Trading business is led by Manoyontchai Co., Ltd., an experienced automotive part trader who was founded before other companies across the group. Manufacturing business has been currently operated though 45 joint ventures, mostly with renowned Japanese part manufacturers. Our joint ventures are highly qualified as OEMs in various segments including passenger cars, pick-up, trucks, motorcycles and industrial parts and equipment.
Manoyont Group is among Thailand's most prominent names in the automotive industry. We have grown our reputation via " TRUST " ( the core five values we put first and foremost ), namely,
These values have thankfully helped us ride out the ups and downs of Thailand's automotive industry for over 40 years.
Our commitment is to supply quality products to automotive manufacturers at reasonable prices though our joint ventures.
We are also proud to supply aftermarket products though various channels within our trading group. Manoyont Group will never cease to seek improvements in both manufacturing and trading to assure our customers that our products are competitive, reliable and safe.
Khun preamsupasorn ( Human Resource Department )