1.Control construction site and inspection subcontractors
2. Investigate health - related complaints, and inspect facilicities to ensure that they are comply with public
health, legistation, and regulations,
3. Investigate the adequacy of ventilation, exhaust equipment, lighting and other conditions that could effect to employee health, comfort and performance and maintaint and updated emergecy response plans and procedures
4. Risk assessment, identify harzard and to avoid accident/incident
5. Review and approve permit for high risk work i.e confiine space, hot work
6. Safey layout review and ensure safety ergonomic compliance
7. Co-ordinate and assign audit schedule to EMS, OHSMS internal auditors
8. Safety Health and environment plan under the standards of safety profeional and follow the Thai Law
1. Age 30 - 45 years, Male /Female
2. Bachelor's Degree of Public Health (Occupational Health and Safety)
3. Have Safety License with issued by Department of Labour Protection and Welfalre
4. Have certificate of working at Height training, Over Head Crane and Mobile crane
5. TLS 8001: 2010 (Thailand Labour Standards 8001
6. ILO-OSHSM : 2001 Accident/Incident/Near Miss Report and Provide preventive
- Knowladge of Thailand safety laws regulation and practice.
- Rich Work experience in Construction company, Similary position
A 60-year enterprise in power and infrastructure sectors, SINOHYDRO provides our clients with one-stop customer-tailored services from project consultancy, financing, survey, design and engineering to construction, fabrication, installation and operation.
SINOHYDRO has built up a dynamic network including regional divisions and offices in Asia, Africa, Oceania, South America and Europe, supervising our 113 overseas branches / representative offices in 84 countries. The network strengthens our capability in market development and project implementation. Further, it facilitates our localization process to best meet clients' needs.