Human Resource Supervisor (Employees Relation & Recruitment)
บริษัท ทีเอ็มที สตีล จำกัด (มหาชน)
• Identify the company’s hiring needs and pro-actively source and attract talent via appropriate channels.
• Responsible for the full functions of Recruitment, Selection and Hiring.
• Ensure all recruitment activities are compliance with Company Policy, business integrity and code of conduct.
• Improving and develop recruitment process and hiring process to be the most effectiveness.
• Maintain positive and professional relationship with employees.
• Gather and understand employees’ emotion in all factors that affect employees’ morale, motivation and efficiency.
• Organize and coordinate with all departments to provide employee activities, to create good morale and good relationship among employees and with the company.
• Provide guideline and advices related with any issues of Employee relations, rules and regulations, legislative requirements on the issue of employment conditions and other concerns.
• Conduct investigations which derive from employee complaints/issues, handle disciplinary action and process all required documents, do exit interview and provide recommendations/improvement to Manager.
• Maintain good relationships with external communities and other related stakeholders.
• Control, monitor and update all HR practices & processes to comply with Labor Laws and other related Laws (i.e. PDPA, Persons with Disabilities Empowerment Act, B.E. 2550).
• Create positive Employee Experience and lead to higher Employee Engagement. Prepare the related tools or surveys in order to understand employee’s need and plan the related actions to cope with and achieve the improvement.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources Management, Law, Political Science or related field.
• Strong experience and excellent knowledge in Recruitment and Employee Relations functions, Labor Laws and other related Law, Rules and Regulations
• Dynamic knowledge of HR functions and best practices
• Excellent communication & interpersonal skills with good sense of service-minded , Energetic and creative mindset
• Trendy and tough, with ability to get things done.
• Analytical capabilities and attentive to details
• Strong leadership and Supervisory skills, good decision making and problem solving skills
TMT STEEL PUBLIC COMPANY LIMITED is one of the most successful steel manufacturing and service providing company. Established in Thailand over 30 years with annual sales volume of over 10,000 million Baht, TMT provides made-to-order quality steel products throughout the country and focusing on customer satisfaction and long-term relationship. Due to its rapid expansion, TMT is inviting high caliber candidates to join our dynamic team in the following positions:
Human Resources Department
179 Bangkok City Tower 22th Floor, South Sathorn Rd., Sathorn, Bangkok 10120