- Issue PO/PR to service providers/suppliers; e.g. tax and Customs Adviser, Legal Consultant, Government/ Industrial associations party and so on
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Business Administration, Logistics/ Supply Chain fields, International Trade or any related fields
- Minimum 3-5 years of working experience in Import & Export function businesses, Logistics, Customs Clearance and/or International trade management (Knowledge in Automotive Industry and multinational working environment is preferable)
- Good business understanding in related of Import/Export operations, Logistics processes, Free Zone customs and Taxes incentive regimes, International trade and customs clearance procedure functions (candidates who has direct experience in Automotive or Motor business industry are preferable)
- Good knowledge in applicable of Rules & regulations in related to Customs concerns, International trade, import & export standard policy
- Good computer skills as in MS Office with applicable knowledge of SAP, E-Customs system and the Management Information Systems Program (MIS ) is an advantage
TIMESCONSULT is an executive search firm with offices in Malaysia (KL & Penang), Singapore & Thailand (Bangkok). We are currently working with Thailand Multinational and SMEs to place qualified staff into their organization
At TIMESCONSULT, we actualise results for each client through a systematic, accurate and proven methodology. We pride ourselves on our highly passionate and experienced team of recruitment consultants who have indepth knowledge of relevant industries and extensive contacts spread through vast networks.
We can assist you to effectively take care of all the aspects of the hiring process, so that you see only qualified candidates with real potentials at interviews. Being ever mindful of individual needs and requirements, we ensure the success of both the candidate and your organization.
No. 1 Empire Tower, 47th floor, unit 4703, South Sathorn Road, Yannawa, Sathorn, Bangkok 10120