Serve as the core centre in managing daily inter companies and import/export orders, ensuring all orders are created and followed through within the organisation meeting and exceeding Customer’s expectations. Coordinates tasks and activities related to customer orders and customer satisfactions as part of continuous effort for driving and exceeding customer excellence in the organisation. Be part of the synergy in driving customer excellence within the organisation.
- Provide excellent customer service to both internal and external customers by having an overall responsibility for order handling for inter-companies, import/export Finished Goods (FG), Semi Finished Goods (semi-FG); ensuring all orders are created, managed and closed successfully meeting all internal matrix and KPIs of the relevant departments within SCM.
- Manages all relevant orders by having an overview of demand, shipment needs and arrangements and be coordinator between Jotun Thailand internal stakeholders with the relevant Buyers, Logistics Service Providers and/or relevant Authorities.
- Manages the inbound and outbound administrative documentations including licenses, forms and any formal declarations required for shipping, payment processing, claims and others where necessary.
- Handle queries and complaints with a professional manner and where needed escalate the matter for further take up. Ensures all service/product complaints are being registered, investigated and followed through as per governing policies and procedures.
- Manages forecast and basic order planning as part of shipment handling, liaison with internal stakeholders, logistics service providers and relevant authorities.
- Coordinate with warehouse to escalate, report and handle damaged/wrong orders received/sent. Ensure complaints are being handled according to all internal and external procedures, investigated and corrective/preventive actions are followed through for sustainable improvements.
- Prepare supporting shipping documents for load/unload of shipments, invoicing, claims and any other administration of order handling.
- Monitor shipments and facilitate analysis of shipment cost, suppliers performance and be involved with relevant stakeholders for performance uptake and improvements.
- Bachelor’s degree in any fields.
- Age 25 – 35 years
- Having minimum 3 years working in shipping / logistics officers handling import/export.
- Experience in leading projects or has experience in promoting products/services to others.
- Having knowledge in Dangerous goods, Customer service management, Import & Export License.
- Ability to read/write polite emails/correspondences to Customers and internal stakeholders in Thai and English.
- Ability to multi task and has problem solving skill.
- Strong interpersonal skills, clear verbal communication both Thai and English.
- Strong listening skills, ability to focus and understand phone conversations and engage professionally/ politely.
- Intermediate in Ms office – Excel, Word, Power point and Outlook.
Jotun is one of the world's leading manufacturers of decorative paints, marine, protective and powder coatings. The Group has 63 companies and 37 production facilities on all continents. Jotun products are available in more than 100 countries through own subsidiaries, joint ventures, agents, branch offices and distributors. Jotun employs more than 9,800 employees. The Jotun Group is organised into four segments and seven geographical regions, and has its head office in Sandefjord, Norway.