1. Responsible for the deployment and maintenance services P&L, managing the technical service engineers in delivering service to both domestic and international customer to meet agreed SLAs.
2. People management - act as a team lead on occasion coordinating / managing a number of individuals for a specific opportunity.
3. To manage day-to-day services operations, including pre-sales support, post-sales consulting delivery, project management and day-to-day maintenance support services:
• Scheduling, assigning and planning of resources
• Managing, tracking of services revenue & P&L
• working with 3rd parties.
• ensure competency, training of staff in both technical and soft skill
• keeping the team abreast of technology development and contribute as key stakeholder of the Centre of Excellence.
• develop and maintain market best practice in service delivery
4. Responsible for service creation and provision
5. Responsible to develop solutions in conjunction with sales and other team members, pre-sales, sales and development team.
6. Revise written document of CMMI process occasionally based on the change of cross functional process and customer’s requirement and business need.
7. Organize solutions and technical sharing events for knowledge management and sharing
• Degree in Computer Science, Communications or other relevant field (or equivalent) with minimum of at least 10 years’ experience in IT industry and experience in incident management, project management, CMMI process.
• Ability to
o Solve day to day operation and lead the team to the right path within limited time
o draw upon experience and relationships to gain access to new accounts.
• Proven track record in managing a Service team and achieving services quota.
• Strong communication skills in English and local language
• Strong customer service attitude
• Strong presentation skills
• Results oriented
• Excellent diagnostics skills and good ability to resolve problems quickly
Netka System specializes in developing Intelligent Network Management solutions for enterprises of all sizes across multiple industries
Since its founding in 2005, Netka’s solutions for critical network management have gained an 80% market share of telecoms and ISP enterprises in Thailand, and have a proven track record of winning the trust of several governmental and private sector organizations.
Our vision for the lead R&D team is to place a strong emphasis on user-friendly software development and feature enhancement. We analyze our clients’ requirements and help them achieve better overall performance for their networks.
Our team of professionals are experts on networking systems and network management software. They are eager to provide support and post-sale services to ensure that Service Level Agreements are met through ITIL-aligned service management software. We make certain that our clients are able to operate and maintain their systems with no worry at all.
Netka’s solutions not only reduce unnecessary costs but also strengthen enterprises by providing tools to generate revenue from their high-performing and quality networks. Today our solutions have become a critical part of several success stories in Thailand and are increasingly being expanded to other countries in the region.