- Ensuring material quality compliance with specification, drawing, inspection standard i.e. dimensional, visual cosmetic criteria, functional, mechanical.
- Ensuring material quality system (Document and software) are in compliance with customer requirements and international standard.
- Understand customer needs and requirements to develop effective incoming quality control processes.
- Handle of material leakage to Production via root cause analysis, corrective action report or 5W2H report as per customer feedback system.
- Handle of quality acceptance criteria in cooperation with supplier acknowledgement or related parties to consolidate, define level of acceptance or boundary sample limit.
- Work closely with Engineering team to identify the critical/key characteristic of the parts.
- Cooperate with new product FAI system i.e. update, create inspection for FAI.
- Supervise inspectors, technicians and other staff and provide guidance and control of non-conformity materials.
- Responsible for the control of Quarantine and MRB stock/area which including their inventory.
- Responsible for maintaining and ensuring measuring tools/measurement system are capable for monitoring production quality.
- Taking care of quality improvement activity such as MSA, Pokayoke.
- Cooperate with SQDE and SQE team to improve material quality from suppliers.
- Taking care of training personnel to achieve that sufficient skills are present to perform the works.
- Responsible for summary weekly, monthly report to Head of IQA.
- Complete education of not below Bachelor degree in Engineering or equivalent to or other field with curriculum concerning with industrial management, Quality control systems.
- Carry out duty as an Engineer at basic level for at least 5 years, and has result of work in rate of production process, and has been trained and tested under the course as prescribed by the Director-General, from the agency certified by the Office of the Formal Education Commission.
- Good knowledge and capable on quality tools/quality control approach i.e. Ishigawa (Fish bone ), Pareto, Control chart, Histogram, graph, check sheet, scatter diagram, FMEA, Control Plan, Capability, MSA, root cause analysis (RCA), 5 Why, 8D, A3, Acceptance sampling technic (AQL), etc.
- Good communication skills of English both spoken and written.
- Knowledge of quality standards e.g.ISO 9001, AS910O etc.
- Fluently understand and communicate with customer quality, customer complaint system are the advantage
Safran Cabin Lamphun LTD., located in the NorthernRegion Industrial Estate of LAMPHUN is a manufacturing company of the SAFRANGroup in France. SAFRAN is a world leader in aeronautics equipment and systems for commercial, regional and business aircraft, as well as helicopters and space applications. Its main areas of expertise are comfort and conditions onboard aircraft, onboard systems and safety, both in flight and on the ground. The Safran Cabin Lamphun site in LAMPHUN employs nearly 1,700 people,in 3 Business Units from the Zodiac Galleys & Equipment Segment: - Aircatering Equipment - Parts Making Operation - Commercial AircraftInserts Operation.
At the Safran Cabin Lamphun Ltd., we manufacture a wide variety of aircraft catering equipment, built to the highest quality standards of the airline industry. As market leader we supply all airlines in the world with trolleys, food containers, drawers, Beverage makers, Coffeemakers, Ovens, Trash compactors & Water boilers and other galley &electrical inserts
Safran Cabin Lamphun Ltd.places its teams at the heart of its business strategy by enhancing and developing a real team spirit and a pioneering, enterprising and open attitude to understand and anticipate market expectations, to react and innovate.