- To establish and recommend of sales strategy to develop Indirect/Distributor business in Thailand and also execution
- Develop of any Indirect Sales Management through a team of Distributor members including identification, selection, recruitment, development and termination of Distributors
- Plan and establish of sales goals within the assigned scope, providing of forecast monthly, quarterly and annually following the Planning Cycle as required
- Manages a team to optimize the sales to achieve assigned target with also in supporting from Distributor team,by manage area for an optimized Distributors/Partners set up.
- Carries out active sales management (Distributor Management System)
- Provides guidance/mentoring and technical support to Distributor Executive by executing Sales Process and Sales Cycle
- Conduct the annual business plan and sales goals, develop specific plans to ensure revenue growth in specific territory/ area.
- Prepare annual sales budget and accurately forecasts annual, quarterly and monthly revenue streams.
- Ensures sales and gross margins are on track with approved budget.
- Updates and monitors product price list, also work /coordinate with Regional PM for review.
- Networking within the company and as well as outside the Regional team to get best possible local and group performance and opportunities
- Bachelor's Degree in Chemical engineering, Mechanical/ Industrial engineering or any related fields
- A minimum of 7-8 years of working experience of Channel sales experiences in Chemical, Oil Lubricants, Machinery tools, Automotive business or any FMCG) combine with good sales and marketing expertise at MNC company culture is preferred
- Experience in the sale of demanding products, representative with background in lubricants or similar industries (B2B or B2C) and /or experience in Indirect Account Management
- Good command of presentation and negotiating abilities, leadership ability and entrepreneurship
- Good written and verbal communication in English
- Command of computer literacy like MS Office
- Excellent team player with mature leadership skills with demonstrate strong interpersonal and communication skills with strategic initiative
TIMESCONSULT is an executive search firm with offices in Malaysia (KL & Penang), Singapore & Thailand (Bangkok). We are currently working with Thailand Multinational and SMEs to place qualified staff into their organization
At TIMESCONSULT, we actualise results for each client through a systematic, accurate and proven methodology. We pride ourselves on our highly passionate and experienced team of recruitment consultants who have indepth knowledge of relevant industries and extensive contacts spread through vast networks.
We can assist you to effectively take care of all the aspects of the hiring process, so that you see only qualified candidates with real potentials at interviews. Being ever mindful of individual needs and requirements, we ensure the success of both the candidate and your organization.
No. 1 Empire Tower, 47th floor, unit 4703, South Sathorn Road, Yannawa, Sathorn, Bangkok 10120