- Take part to the program milestones and lead manufacturing activities for new products (from preliminary design release to the end of the first customer delivery) and combine all the necessary information during the development of a new product
- Validate the feasibility of a 2D / 3D design from a manufacturing perspective during product development phase
- Prepare and coordinate manufacturing team to build First Article Inspection unit of a new product/product line and support until ramp up completed
- Participate to the prototype reviews and provide a technical feedback regarding the mass production feasibility
- Prepare and maintain routings for cost calculation of new products for program manager and sales review.
- Coordinate and review design of tooling, equipment and jigs and estimate production capacity for the new products
- Support sustaining engineers during transition period between development and mass production phases
- Coordinate and review the manufacturing documentation associated to new products (PFMEA, WI, Control Plan, etc.)
- Review and approve Engineering Change Request and drawing to ensure the manufacturability of the product.
- Report progress and performances of industrialization deliverables to Program Manager
- Lead manufacturing team dedicated to new product development to deliver on time with the right quality level the necessary documentation
- Control industrialization budget for product development defined by the program Manager
- Bachelor degree in industrial field (industrial engineering or any related field) or experience larger than 5 years in industrial field,
- Advanced technical skills regarding the following manufacturing processes: assembly processes, chemical treatment and surface treatment,...
- Good technical skills to support drawing and 3D model reviews
- Intermediate Excel skills
- Team player able to work in a multi-departments environment,
- Strength of conviction with advanced written and verbal communication skills
- Proactive spirit and respect of the other team members.
- Having good English communication skills or an international experience is an advantage
Safran Cabin Lamphun LTD., located in the NorthernRegion Industrial Estate of LAMPHUN is a manufacturing company of the SAFRAN Group in France. SAFRAN is a world leader in aeronautics equipment and systems for commercial, regional and business aircraft, as well as helicopters and space applications. Its main areas of expertise are comfort and conditions onboard aircraft, onboard systems and safety, both in flight and on the ground. The Safran Cabin Lamphun site in LAMPHUN employs nearly 1,700 people,in 3 Business Units from the Cabin Segment: - Aircatering Equipment - Parts Making Operation - Commercial AircraftInserts Operation.
At the Safran Cabin Lamphun Ltd., we manufacture a wide variety of aircraft catering equipment, built to the highest quality standards of the airline industry. As market leader we supply all airlines in the world with trolleys, food containers, drawers, Beverage makers, Coffeemakers, Ovens, Trash compactors & Water boilers and other galley & electrical inserts
Safran Cabin Lamphun Ltd.places its teams at the heart of its business strategy by enhancing and developing a real team spirit and a pioneering, enterprising and open attitude to understand and anticipate market expectations, to react and innovate.