- Investigate and suggest improvements to ensure that the IT network is an efficient tool to service the business.
- Plan, coordinate and implement projects to deliver the identified improvements to our IT network and infrastructure.
- Identify and provide solutions for ‘single points of failure’ on all servers, switches and networks.
- Ensure that up to date documentation is in place for the IT network.
- Plan and coordinate periodic audits of our IT network and infrastructure, to include such items as servers, software licensing, backup and disaster recovery policy
- Liaise and communicate with other members of the IT Department to ensure that the Department operates as a single unit.
- Ensure that wherever possible, Triumph Thailand operate a ‘close second’ policy to the implementation of software updates. We should aim to allow time for software bugs in new software to be rectified, but not allow our systems to fall too far behind and risk compatibility issues.
- In the absence of a formal procedure for a given situation or issue, ensure that they clearly understand the instructions given by the IT Manager.
- Bachelor degree in Computer science or IT related field.
- Experience in MS windows, Windows Server 2008r2/ 2012r2/ 2016 and
- Experience in System/ Network Security Implementation and Operation including Firewall, Antivirus, Mail Gateway, NAC and DLP solution.
- Citrix, Active directory and Server Virtualisation (VMware) knowledge.
- Capable of implementing and optimizing Window Product such as Exchange (on premise & Exchange Online) and MS-SQL would be an advantage.
- Experience in TCP/IP, Switching, LAN/WAN technology, and network design would be an advantage.
- Project management skill would be an advantage.
- Good command in English both of written & spoken. - Working day: Monday – Friday 08.00 – 17.00
"Together We Aim To Product Motorcycles Of The Highest Quality" Triumph Motorcycles is a British company with over 110 years of history. Our motorcycles are designed and developed in the UK by a team of experienced and highly skilled Engineers. Our motorcycles have won many awards around the world for their design and performance and Triumph continually develops new motorcycles to compete in this exciting and fast moving industry. Established in Thailand since 2002, Triumph now runs three factories, under the supervision of a UK management team, on the Amata Nakorn Industrial Estate, Chonburi. These factories produce a wide range of high quality motorcycle components and assemble a range of high quality motorcycles. We are continually developing and expanding our production processes that now includes; injection moulding, steel and aluminium fabrication, 3 and 5 axis laser cutting, high pressure die casting, crankcase machining, and a range of finishing processes including powder painting, wet painting, polishing and chrome plating. We are looking for intelligent, dedicated and motivated people to help Triumph expand our production. We are looking for people capable of skillfully leading a Materials Handling Team. Attractive salaries are available to suitable candidates. We are proud to invite you to join us and become part of our success.