- Lead specific task force for improving plant reliability with other Departments.
- Develop and review Preventive maintenance and Predictive maintenance (Inspection) program base on critical of equipment.
- Develop and review operating window for Production Department.
- Solve repetitive problems or uncontrollable breakdowns as per the set target in a timely manner.
- Lead Root Causes Analysis team, and develop solutions for plant incidents related to equipment breakdowns.
- Prepare maintenance budget for inspection work during TA.
- During plant turnarounds inspectors assess equipment condition, issue repair recommendations, verify suitable completion of the repairs, and forecast future repairs or replacement of equipment.
- Develop/revise procedures, and Inspection and Test Plan for critical works and train staff.
- Coordinate with Production conduct planning for TA works.
- Cooperate with project teams for design and inspection for plant modifications and new projects.
- Shop inspections of equipment occur during all stages of fabrication to ensure compliance to International Standard Specifications, engineering specifications and all applicable industry codes.
- Other tasks as assigned by Manager
- Male only age between 27-33 years old
- Bachelor degree in Engineering related fields
- GPA 2.75 or higher
- Minimum of 3 years experience in design/maintenance of static equipment, rotating equipment (pipe, valve, gearbox, turbine etc.) with at least 3 years in a petrochemical/petroleum or gas processing plant.
- Background knowledge of static equipment and corrosion is a must.
- Root Cause Analysis knowledge.
- Ability to communicate in written and spoken English (Advanced Conversational -middle).
- Basic understanding and familiarity with: TEMA, ASME, API, ASTM and AISI codes; understanding of the basic principles of corrosion, metallurgy and materials of construction, welding procedures, refractory selection and application procedures is preferable.
- Risk Based Inspection (RBI) knowledge is also preferred is preferable.
RGF stands for RECRUIT GLOBAL FAMILY, a global brand of Japan's largest recruiting and information service company, Recruit Holdings Co., Ltd. We created this brand out of our commitment to take on a new challenge to leverage on Recruit Group's more over 50 years of industry experience and business network in Japan, to provide new opportunities to our clients across the region.
RGF HR AGENT takescharge of RGF's business entity in general recruitment services. We provide total human resource services to clients at every stage of staff placement, such as evaluation, remuneration, and staff training. At the same time, we assist job-seekers in various ways to find the right job according to their individual preferences and experiences. Besides our services to assist full-time staff recruitment, we also offer a range of support services for RPO (Recruitment Process Outsourcing) and contract base/temporary recruitment needs.
Our company's status as the Japan's #1 market share holder in human resource, temporary staffing, and job advertisement field makes it possible for us to provide high quality total human resource management services not only in Japan but across the region. RECRUIT = RGF will continue to take up the challenge to be the #1 recruitment agency in Asia, beyond national boundaries.