- Serve as a tax advisor to clients in a wide range of industries on domestic and international tax services and offerings, with the focus on corporate income tax, withholding tax, value added tax, application of double tax agreements, mergers and acquisitions, tax due diligence and tax health check.
- Manage multiple client engagements and serve as a business advisor to the clients.
- Research, write and review client tax advice relating to domestic and international tax matters.
- Monitor and convey to clients information regarding technical developments as well as their application to local and international tax issues.
- Supervise and aid in the mentoring and coaching of junior team members.
- Assist with business development for the expansion of services to existing clients and for attracting new client work collaboratively with other practice groups within tax department and the firm.
- At least 2 years of Thai tax, international tax and/or mergers and acquisition experience in a professional services firm, a corporate tax department, or a law firm
- Bachelor's degree in accounting or law from an accredited college/university
- LL.M. in Taxation, and/or Master's in Taxation (MST) preferred but not a must have
- Knowledge of tax accounting basis including deferred tax is a plus
- Knowledge of a broad range of corporate tax, value added tax, withholding, and other tax matters in various industries
- Ability to handle multiple engagements and client service teams
- Excellent research and writing skills
- Strong communication and presentation capability with ability to compromise and negotiate
- Proficiency in spoken and written Thai and good English
From Bangkok to Singapore, and Calgary to Nassau, the OL Tax Group (of which OL Private Counsel Ltd. is an integral part) represents the cutting edge in providing tax related legal and accounting services to primarily Canadian clients.
• Worldwide staff provide essential legal, accounting, and customer relations services to clients • Affiliated offices in five countries: Thailand, Singapore, Canada, United States, and the Bahamas • Excellence equals high demand; therefore, we are highly selective and accept clients by referral only • Unlike many larger companies, OL’s open, flat organizational structure provides rewarding challenges and responsibilities to all our staff
เลขที่ 1 อาคารเอ็มไพร์ ทาวเวอร์ชั้น 39 ห้องเลขที่ 3910 ถนนสาทรใต้ แขวงยานนาวา เขตสาทร กรุงเทพมหานคร 10120 / 94/45 The Next 3.2 Floor 6-7th ,Chiang Mai – Maejo Rd., Faham, Maung, Chiang Mai 50000