Taking care of Core Business Applications , eHR Tigersoft, Microsoft Dynamics Navision, and internal development software, gathering requirement from users, consulting and training, investigating and troubleshooting for any issues related to application matters.
Support all departments for Outsource printing by demands such as invoice, tax invoice, receipt, insurance renewal letter, collection letter, payment cards printing, and printing material stock control.
Analyze, design, and implement projects with Software Vendors
Taking in charge of all of new development, modification, and customization, managing and collaborating with Software Vendors.
Gathering user requirement, analyzing user requirement, and creating system document, performing SIT, and UAT
Analyze, design, develop internal applications
Gathering user requirement, analyzing, and developing, and performing UAT with users.
Leading and Coaching his/her subordinate
Managing, leading, and coaching his/her subordinate to moti-vate, develop, and skill up all of their underline members.
• Experience more than 10 Years non core banking system,Banking & Finance Syste,Software development, System Implementation, Project Management, Vendor Management, Application Consultant, SIT, UAT, and Support.
• Bachelor or Master of Computer Science/Computer Engineer or related
• Strong knowledge and skill in .Net Programming (C# or VB .Net), Web programming (HTML, Java Script, PHP, AJAX, jQuery, JSON, Responsive Web design and development)
• Strong knowledge and skill in MS SQL, and MySQL (Strong PL SQL Command)
• Strong analytical skill, system design, and full loop development Life-Cycle
• Experience in WordPress and Mobile Application Development will be advantage
• Experience in Microsoft Excel Power Query, and Microsoft Power BI or Business Intelligent will be advantage
• Experience in Hire-Purchase and Leasing will be plus
• Experience in Accounting-system, Finance-system, HR-system will be plus
• Excellence Internal communication
• Having great service mind and supportive
• Able to do overtime work up to assignment and business needs
• Initiative, self-learning, self-supervised, self-motivated, high responsibility