- Analyzes and understand complex business needs presented by the user community and recommends technical solutions
- Receiving, prioritizing, documenting, and actively resolving technical support requests from end user in a timely manner. This job involves talking to users on the telephone, communicating via email, servicing users in-person, working in a busy (sometimes high pressure) support environment. There is also a project component to this role. You must enjoy working with people and have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Support ERP and WMS systems (SAP Business One, HighJump). Familiar with relational database concepts and client-server concepts. Analyzes and maintains database servers (Hana and SQL server) and build reports with SAP Crystal report.
- Lead and direct staff in operational activities to ensure compliance with departmental goals, objectives, and budget.
- Be responsible and comfortable to be the last person to research and fix software bugs or network issues.
- Have a basic knowledge about interoperation and integration between systems.
- Be able to coach programming concepts and debugging to team members.
- Maintains, analyzes, troubleshoots, and repairs computer systems, network firewall, servers, printers, hardware and computer equipment. Supports, upgrades or replaces hardware and software systems. Maintains user account information including access, security and system groups. Knowledge of network firewall, local server and cloud server solution (Citrix) is a plus.
- Develop plans for implementation of new projects, coordinating process. Provide well-defined plans including procedures, deadlines, and accountability.
- Develop and maintain a Disaster Recovery Plan for network
- Provide direction in complex problem-solving situation and participate in direct interaction with programmers as required. Identify process improvement opportunities within internal processes and through communications, programs and other activities as needed collaborate with the developers to implement improvements.
- Other tasks as may be later assigned.
- At least 3-5 years of IT experience in a leadership position
- Bachelor’s degree is required, Major in Computer science, Information systems, or related field is a plus.
- Knowledge about ERP System, SAP Crystal Report and Cloud Server solution (Citrix) is a plus.
- Understand validation logics and basic algorithms for support business requirements.
- Advanced knowledge of computer hardware, peripherals, basic networking concepts and Microsoft Office applications.
- Basic Active Directory management as it relates to user account creation and modification, security and distribution groups.
- Hands-on working experience with routers, firewalls, switches, VPN devices and wireless and other networking technologies, including TCP/IP, DNS & DHCP.
- Support phone system moves, adds and changes under the direction of the Telecom group; Support local server and network hardware under the direction of System and Network Engineers; Support conference room technologies for voice and video conferencing systems
- Proven technical, problem solving and troubleshooting ability.
- Comfortable working in a cross-functional role supporting multiple departments and projects in a lead technical capacity.
- Position requires working primarily in an office environment with travel to each branch location.
- Willing to work outside normal office hours from time-to-time when required.
- Enthusiasm for IT and technology. Self-motivated, with initiative and a ‘can do’ attitude.
RSM Recruitment (Thailand) Limited. is a member of RSM International, the world's seventh largest worldwide network of independent accounting, business advisory and consulting firms driven by a common vision of providing high quality professional services. RSM is represented by more than 32,000 professionals in over 700 offices in 102 countries. RSM International provides a full range of services to companies designed to remove barriers to success with results-driven-efficiency.
At RSM Recruitment (Thailand) Limited. we know that finding and retaining good people is one of the most challenging tasks a company faces. With this in mind, we are constantly looking for candidates whose work experience, knowledge and personality match our clients existing and future vacancies.
26th Floor, Sathorn City Tower, 175 South Sathorn Rd., Thungmahamek, Sathorn, Bangkok 10120