IT Operations Manager – HealthTech Applications (Startup) Based in Bangna
บริษัท เมก้า ไลฟ์ไซแอ็นซ์ จำกัด (มหาชน)
Are you a highly independent person?
Do you instinctively pick up on the feelings of others?
Do you find it easy to make decisions?
Mega Lifesciences is looking for an IT Operation Manager to work closely with the CEO of Health@Home in a fast-paced environment that will offer opportunity to learn and to expand your experience and expertise.
As an IT Operation Manager, your key tasks are as follow:
• Manage Healthtech operations for Thailand division
• Implement Healthtech solutions in Thailand and willingness to scale for other countries in the future
• Liaison with front end customers and back end team to ensure smooth implementation
• Active participation in designing, development, and QA of Healthtech solutions to suit customers’ need
• Localization of Global Health tech app to meet users requirement in Thailand
• Build and lead small team in future
Applications are invited from the candidates who meet the following criteria:
• Thai nationals only.
• Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information system, or related fields.
• Certificate, diploma, or experience in UX/UI design or AI and analytics will be an advantage.
• At least 5 years of working experience with 3 years in management & Implementation of B2C Application, preferably in HealthTech startups.
• Experience with Medical Device or any other hardware/device Integration with B2C software applications
• Able to communicate confidently with Medical professionals like senior doctors and offshore teams
• Managerial experience in handling multiple projects
• Good command of English language
Skill & Knowledge
If you are eager to make the most of this opportunity, please send your resume via
email@example.com with "Job Application No: HCD/2020/RTH14 - (Applicant's name)"
Click APPLY NOW.
For further information, please call 02-769 4222 ext. 3019 (Mr.Thachacharn).