A developer will responsible for development and support our software applications. A developer performs the coding and unit testing of software applications according to the project functional specification
• Male/Female/Thai Nationality
• Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or other IT-related field
• At least 1 year of experience in Java platform programming
• Must have J2EE, Java , JSP ,Json ,Angular and spring framework skills will be an advantage
• Experience in Java Programming, Hibernate/SQL basic, iReport (Jasper),bootstrap
AR Soft focuses on research and development on state-of-the-art information technology, which is an important infrastructure underlining products and services in our borderless world. In today’s highly competitive and speedy environment, our software development methodology and standard have been continuously improved to deliver value to our customers faster and with higher quality. AR Soft is able to provide software solutions on well-known operating systems, i.e. Windows, UNIX using most popular databases such as MS-SQL, Oracle. We have specific teams with specific skill sets to understand customers’ requirements in terms of businesses and technologies to effectively support the development on both Java and .NET platforms. We also expand our business line to Mobile technology, including iPad, iPhone, Android, and others.
Products and Services
• Custom Application Development • Web Service Development • Business Intelligent (BI) System Development • Mobile Application Development • System Integration or Software Solution • System Maintenance and Support
AR Soft has received CMMI (Capability Maturity Model Integration) level 3 certification, the world quality assurance on software development process and company’s operation, this bring more recognition and reliability to our customers.
We are looking for enthusiastic and creative individuals to join our expanding operation and ambitious future growth. Career opportunities and fast advancement will be provided for right candidates in the following position: