- Achieve the customer plan of the assigned categories.
- Propose and implement the annual category strategy (customer business plan) e.g. assortment, promotion plan and trade deal on a customer basis.
- Ensure and implement the customer POP aligned with Nestle brand strategy to: new products, assortment, pricing, merchandising and promotion.
- Initiate cross-merchandising activities within Nestle categories as well as other categories in order to promote products and develop categories.
- Effectively utilize and control, as well as properly record spending based on category and brand plans.
- Work with the customer buyer to improve the operation effectiveness, develop category and generate the business opportunity.
- Daily follow-up sales figures vs the set sales target; tracking sell-in/sell-out on SAP and/or customer's B2B system.
- Make regular store visits in line with the route plan to ensure effective implementation and timely solutions for in field operations problems; check FIFO (First-In & First-Out) at the store level and ensure that merchandisers will do it regularly in order to avoid aging problems.
- Bachelor or Master's Degree in Business Administration (MBA) or other related fields
- Minimum 3 years of direct experience in Key Account Management (Modern Trade Channel)
- Familiar with data analyzing programs such as Dunnhumby, EYC, and etc.
- Good command in English communication with computer skills (MS-Office applications)
- Result-oriented with strong selling, presentation, and negotiation skills
- Passionate, persevere and self-motivated to achieve the challenging sales target
NestléGroupis the world’s leading Nutrition, Health and Wellness Company. Our mission of“Good Food, Good Life”is to provide consumers with the best tasting, most nutritious choices in a wide range of food and beverage categories and eating occasions, from morning to night. With its headquarters in Vevey, Switzerland, Nestlé Group has over 468 factories locatedin 84 countries whichmanufactures and sells over 15,000 products around theworld. All Nestlé products and brands are adhered to Nestle corporate promise,Good Food, Good Life. At Nestlé, we believe that people are the most valuable asset. We place high value on the talent of all our employees irrespective of their nationality, culture, ethical origin or gender.We foster an environment where people's talents are nurtured and everyone's skills, efforts and energies are directed toward meeting the company goals. Currently, Nestlé Group Thailand is opening the job opportunity for a high caliber who is energetic, committed, result-oriented and ready to take challenges and grow with us as to the following position.
Nestle’s history in Thailand began on October 18th 1893, with the first advertisement for “Milkmaid” sweetened condensed milk in the Bangkok Times.Trading was successfullyestablished via imports and by 1947 a distribution company, “Pronesiam” Inc., had been set upfor all Nestle products. In 1968, in response to increasing demand for Nestle goods in Thailand and favourable investment conditions, Nestle took the first step towards creating a localmanufacturing base.
Today, Nestle Group Thailand has 7 plants and employs 3,000 people. Nestle producesand names as Nestle BEAR BRAND, Nestle MILO, NESCAFE, Nestle COFFEE-MATE, NESVITA, Nestle PURE LIFE, and Nestle Ice Cream and is well-known and respected by consumers for itshigh quality products.
Nestlé’s ambition is to be recognized as the world leader in Nutrition, Health and Wellness, trusted by all stakeholders. This ambition is encapsulated in the simple phrase, “Good Food, Good Life”. It reflects the promise we make to all stakeholders that we will enhance the quality of people’s lives with our good food and beverages, everywhere. We believe that by consistently delivering on our promises, we will earn trust over a long period of time.
Map & Contact Information
Company Name :
Nestle' (Thai) Ltd.
999/9 Rama I Road, Pathumwan, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330