- Schedule, train, Technician and motivate for the maintenance department.
- Coordinate work performed by outside vendors.
- Ensure efficient repair schedules and review repair cost estimates.
- Prioritize the maintenance and repairs of company equipment and parts.
- Control and monitor spare part inventory.
- Ensure that all vehicles are cleaned, fueled and in proper working order.
- Implement safety policies and procedures for the department.
Functional Job Activities:
Activity 1: Plant and facility maintenance
Goal: Ensure targeted equipment performance indicators are met.
- Make preventive maintenance plan and schedule per machine manual instruction and company requirement of Protues system.
- Review all the documentation related to maintenance procedures and work instruction and make update when necessary. Train the relevant technician staff duly and make sure they follow the guidance and work instruction.
- Set up standard spare part inventory management system to control inventory level and minimize downtime due to part shortage.
- Facility Management: supervise plant to ensure utility supply (water, electricity, natural gas etc.), make sure all projects are finished within schedule.
- Ensure timely trouble shooting through internal maintenance forces and outsourced services with high customer satisfaction. Follow timely escalation process to reduce the impact of downtime.
- Investigate the root cause of the down time and take preventive measures (such as changing the PM work or schedule).
Activity 2: Capital equipment installation and release.
Goal: Outsource necessary equipment locally or overseas to meet production needs
- CER equipment budget control within target,
- Supplier evaluation and suggestion to Purchasing department.
- Machine installation and commissioning: manage plant maintenance team, suppliers and installation companies to ensure on-time installation and commissioning. Train production leaders and operators before hand-over to plant.
Activity 3: Budget control
Goal: manage Maintenance budget in accordance with EOCN business plan
- Plan and forecast Maintenance budget in line with plant requirement
- Implement cost saving projects to reduce equipment sustaining cost, e.g. part localization, self-repairing etc.
- Plan and control Maintenance HC to meet company growth need.
Activity4: Equipment / facility retrofit and CIP project
- Complete annual equipment / facility retrofit.
- Participate in and lead various plant CIP project.
Eagle Ottawa (EO) is the world's largest supplier of premium automotive leather. Since 1865, we've consistently demonstrated our passion for leather making – in skilled craftsmanship, unparalleled artistry and a focus on innovation. Eagle Ottawa Thailand (EOT) Finishing & Cutting plant construction has been newly completed in 2011, which is located in Rayong. There’re more than 600 employees in this plant. EO treats people with respect and demonstrates integrity in all facets of our business and services. EO invests in people development and recognition, such as oversea training, Internal promotion, competitive salary, various benefits, bonus etc. EO provides a safe workplace and environment for our associates and communities, such as comfortable company shuttle bus and nice canteen. Together with a global team in design, development, manufacturing, marketing, sales, distribution and export, you will take an important role to accelerate EO becoming the most respected automotive interior solutions company in the world. If you are the talent with good English skill, solid experience in Engineering, Quality, Materials and Launch or you are interested to learn auto or leather business, welcome to join us!