• Study, analyze, and identify the ways to manage Machine Maintenance, Electricity, Water Supply and Office Building to operate systematically, efficiently and meet set standard, as well as to assure their good condition and readiness to be used.
• Study, analyze and find the ways to improve work process and develop work systems in order to help the operations run systematically, efficiently and create highest benefits.
• Control, look after and check the preciseness and completeness of Machine Maintenance, Electricity, Water Supply and Office Building to be relevant to regional policy and create highest benefits for the organization.
• Control, look after and check the preciseness and completeness of budget and expenses of the operations and assure they have been used systematically, correctly and create highest benefits for the operations.
• Study, analyze and identify the systematic and efficient ways to develop employees and assure the employees will be continuously developed. These include providing consulting and giving advices to solve employee problems.
• Study, analyze and manage conflicts that might occur caused from working across functions or among the employees to build collaborative working environment in the organization.
• Support and encourage the division to apply new management skills at work to lead organization to achieve universal standard.
• Control, look after and manage division’s works to be relevant to quality, environment and safety policies.
• Ensure that business activities support the facility and/or sector EHS policies and the K-C Global OS&H and Environmental policies.
• Operate in full compliance with EHS legislation, laws, regulations and codes.
• Identify EHS aspects/hazards and impacts and manage them to acceptable levels of risk.
• Report, investigate and promptly address substandard acts and conditions.
• Evaluate the effectiveness of the EHS Management System.
• Drive the setting of EHS objectives and continuous improvement of the EHS Management System.
Organization and Employees Development
• Work with HR and provide the support to ensure division’s employees receive adequate and appropriate training and leadership qualities will be continuously developed by providing the consulting, coaching and constructive feedback.
• Identify and develop the efficient organization structure in maintenance to assure the production has been able to serve the business requirement both short and long term.
• Manage conflicts that might occur caused from working across functions or among the employee to build the collaborative working environment and teamwork in the organization
• Control, monitor and manage the employee management program to be relevant to Global Performance Management, Regional Performance Management system or other new development program.
Warehouse - Equipment and Parts
• Study, analyze and make understanding all kinds of machine equipment and parts systematically and correctly to assure they can be accurately used to match different types of machines.
• Control, look after and check the preciseness and completeness of machine equipment and parts systematically, accurately so that the budget will be utilized to create highest benefits for the organization.
• Control, look after and manage keeping areas of machine equipment and parts systematically, correctly, to create highest benefits and convenience to be used.
• Control, look after and check the preciseness and completeness of equipment and parts requisition to make sure it operates systematically and reach standard.
• Control, look after and check all requisition reports of equipment and parts in order to consider and identify the causes of performance error, as well as to find the ways to improve that performance.
• Study, analyze and determine the way to manage office building including organization environment to operate systematically and to meet set quality and standard, as well as to create highest benefits for the operation.
• Control, look after and check the preciseness and completeness of all operations of office building and organization environment to assure they run systematically, cleanly and tidily.
• Control, look after and check the preciseness and completeness of managing relevant budget and expenses, in order to ensure it has been conducted to create highest benefits.
• Be an active participant in cross functional department, country and regional meeting
• Provide the information in the development of the annual country budget
• Review and implement the regional and global best practice where appropriate
• Work with team to develop the department strategic plan in line with functional and country OGSiM
• Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or any related fields.
• At least 2 years as a Senior Electrical/Mechanical Engineer
• Fluent in English Communication (Speaking / Writing / Reading) with TOEIC score > 750
• Intermediate knowledge of Computer, and be able to use MS office
Kimberly–Clark is a leading Fortune 150 manufacturer and distributor of
Personal Care, Consumer, KC Professional and Health Care products. The
company's well-known and market leading Consumer Products brands include
Huggies, Pull-Ups, Kimbies, Kotex, Depend, Kleenex, Delsey and Scott.
We are a $14 Billion,137 year-old company with a culture that inspires
creativity and innovation. We strive to be the best in terms of people,
products and return to shareholders.
Due to continued growth and business expansion in Thailand, we have several
opportunities. The openings and qualifications for the successful candidate
Mrs. Naowart Muntavijak
54 Moo 3 T. Bangkayang A. Muang Pathumthani 12000