Job Description :
1) Organize, Plans, directs, and supports Production, Validation and Maintenance activities in order that equipment, systems and facilities are safe, efficiently utilized, reliable and meet regulation / production requirements.
2) Assists in the Maintenance Section for the engineering and troubleshooting support with the goal to increase operational efficiencies and minimize maintenance downtime.
3) Standby for any emergency repair after office hours / weekend and public holidays.
4) Supports the corrective and preventive maintenance for production equipment.
5) Identifies, executes and makes improvement on routine work activities.
6) Monitors, controls, summary and report of the section goal target (KPI).
7) Assists in the assessment or improvement studies to enhance equipment or system efficiency, reduce energy cost / usage and other cost saving / avoidance projects.
8) Assist in monitoring performance and implementing safety, health and environment (SHE) improvement initiatives (ex.audits, training,etc)
•Age 35 years or above
•Bachelor’s degree in engineering field
•At least 5 years of experience in maintenance
•Have knowledge about PLC, Hmi, Servo software (expecially in Mitsubishi software)
•Good skill to coordinate with internal and external, supplier / maker.
•Strong to discipline and manpower control under policy of company
•Logical thinking, reporting, due date keeping and time management
About NGK Ceramics (Thailand) Co.,Ltd.NGK Ceramics (Thailand) Co., Ltd. is a subsidiary of NGK Insulators, Ltd. who holds 59 consolidated companies and over 16 thousand employees in 17 countries worldwide, including USA, Europe, Asia and Africa as of March 2016 with nearly 100 years of business history in Japan. We are currently expanding our main business in Thailand. NGK Ceramics (Thailand) Co.,Ltd. has just established in 2015 to manufacture most-advanced ceramics products for purifying automotive exhaust, which serves improvement of global environment. For more information about NGK, please visit our website www.ngk.co.jp/english/We are now looking for an outstanding candidate with excellent skills and future leaders to help us expanding the business growth in Thailand. We are pleased to invite you to join us and become a part of NGK family.