Manager - General Administration (Location Facilitator Support) - 1 Year Contract
บริษัท นิสสัน มอเตอร์ (ประเทศไทย) จำกัด
General Administration Management (GA)
- Develop and execute the strategic direction based on company’s business plan.
- Design and implement effectively service regulation, policies and standards.
- Manage, control delivering best General Administration service and solution by focusing on employee satisfaction.
- Manage and control GA services such as pool and position car, gasoline fleet cad, company mobile phone, meeting & conference room, copy machine, mail delivery service and messenger, reception etc.
- Set plan, design, control the company’s activities and events schedule to ensure that all is arranged and established on time.
- Monitor, update, and control GA service regulation, policies and standards are implemented effectively.
- Control and follow up the operations and countermeasures, also development result and operation of departments in operation field and conform to determined target and strategy.
- Lead PDCA by measuring the result against standards and making necessary adjustment for overall GA services.
Facilities Management (FM)
- Monitor and control office management and system such as basic infrastructure, office / building layout, meeting & conference room, room reservation system, etc. and ensure facilities and service qualities are well managed.
- Monitor, control, cooperate and follow up with Facility Management team on Facility Management services such as Utilities Maintenance, Maids & Cleaning, Gardening, Canteen etc. to ensure met maximum employees' satisfaction.
- Monitor, control and keep record on office’s property management i.e., company assets to be in place and perform physical count to ensure the number and location of each asset to be recorded appropriately.
Resource Management and Budget Control
- Monitor and control all payments concerned to office are paid on schedule.
- Analyze administrative operation report, problems and challenges and provide recommendations and/or countermeasure for continuous improvement.
- Support other works and/or project assigned by management team.
- Manage team/project budget with cost optimization.
- Bachelor or Master degree in any field or related field.
- At least 10 years' working experience in assistant manager or manager role in administration or related function e.g. office management, procurement, asset registration, finance & accounting.
- Experienced in contacting various government departments, especially the TISI, BOI, MOI, and any other concerned.
- Good command of English, at least 800 of TOEIC score is required.
- Familiar working in multicultural and diversity environment.
- Leadership, Team-Project-Time management skill is required for this position.
- Able to work across functional team both internal and external parties.
- Able to plan and prioritize team's workload to meet the smooth operations with quality of result.
- High responsibility, Can-do attitude, Pro-active, Service mind, Customer oriented, Teamwork
Nissan Motor Asia Pacific Co., Ltd. We develop Nissan vehicles and component for ASEAN and countries production to ensure that all specifications meet local market requirements of each country and the standard. We are looking for qualified and energetic candidates to join our team.