- Develop innovative and feasible solution sets for warehouse and transport operations
- Develop relationships with logistics suppliers, enhancing Schenker’s logistics solutions, capability, and lowering costs.
- Create action plan based on the business and competitive environment, customer structure, and products managed.
Specific Account abilities
- Understand customer’s logistics requirements and gather data to perform detailed logistics analysis.Subsequently propose Contract Logistics/Transportation Solutions to meet requirements.
- Ensure all RFQ (request for quotation), bids and tenders are replied to within the time specified.
- Arrange joint calls and customer visits with sales, operation, management personnel, as well as the overseas counterparts.
- Research on new logistics trends, technologies and related market intelligence.
- Support project implementation / coordination.
- Support the preparation of Investment Applications.
- Strong business acumen and result-focused
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment, multi-tasking, and making appropriate assumptions with uncertain/insufficient information.
- Ability to negotiate and close deals.
- Highly responsible, initiative, proactive, and able to coordinate and motivate people and to work as a team under pressure.
- Strong logical reasoning and meticulousness is a must.
- Experience with layout drawing software (e.g. Autocad, CLASS) is a plus. - Bachelor or Master Degree in Industrial Engineering, Supply Chain Management or Business Administration. - 3 - 5 years working experience in Logistics Solution Design for Manager level.
- Experience with or understanding of logistics business or freight forwarding companies. - Good presentation skills (Thai and English).
- Experience with Warehouse Management Systems.
- Ability to analyze large amounts of data using Excel or Access or similar.
Schenker (Thai) Ltd. DB Schenker is the world’s leading global logistics provider — we support industry and trade in the global exchange of goods through land transport, worldwide air and ocean freight, contract logistics and supply chain management. Integrated logistics resides at the world’s most important intersections, where the flow of goods creates an effective link between carriers. Our value-added services ensure the flow of goods continues seamlessly and supply chains stay lean and optimized for success. Our business holds top positions in automotive, technology, consumer goods, trade fair logistics, special transports, and special events logistics.