Participate in strategic marketing planning by analyzing business, competitors and market situations.
• • Plan, Organize, Implement and Control all marketing functions such as new product launch plan, set up pricing according to price structure, develop and implement trade and consumer promotions
• Plan, develop and execute support marketing communication campaigns and programs aligned with strategies to achieve sales and marketing objectives with acquired budget and control implementation under scheduled time-line
• Works with the multifunctional team to implement the plan in the market place and monitors performance of the support plans
• Build productive working relationship with customer development, CRM, regional category team, finance and supply chain to manage the brand's day to day operations and external partners and agencies
• Bachelor degree or higher in Business Administration, Marketing or related
• Minimum 3-5 years of professional marketing experience in consumer products or food industrial company.
• Having strong time management, systematic thinking, analytical skill, accurate working as well as Project Management
Thanakorn, a leader in the vegetable oil milling industry, with its own brand name “COOK” located in Samutprakan (www.cook.co.th), is seeking to recruit talented individuals for the positions listed below.
We are looking for people to become part of our hard-working management team. We offer a competitive salary, commensurate with the qualifications and experience of each candidate, along with ample opportunity for advancement within the company. Candidates selected will be remunerated with a wide range of fringe benefits, including group insurance benefits, provident fund, uniform, transport to and from factory site, etc.
Applicants must be possess minimally a Bachelor’s degree. Successful candidates will receive full orientation in their respective positions prior to assuming full job responsibilities as a part of our ongoing staff development program.