- To manage and implement Community Based Program (CBP) to align with Annual Operating Plan (AOP) and Long Rank Business Plan (LRBP) in order to deliver on integrated offering and community experience to support ABO. - Plan, control and coordinate with concerned functions to implement Weigh Management (CBP)
- Management and Implement Weigh Management (CBP) activities.
- Plan, manage and control budget.
- Bachelor degree or higher in Marketing or related field.
- Good interpersonal and communication skill
- Have Leadership skill, analytical ability, presentation skill and self motivate.
Amway is one of the world’s leading direct selling companies operating in over 100 countries around the world. As business has expanded, we have connected with people by offering them the opportunity to experience the business potential of our quality products. In this regard, our vision of building a brighter future byHelping People Live Better Livestoday is reflected. We respect our employees, recognizing their dignity, rights and contribution as individuals. We are committed to providing a workplace that stimulates creativity, quality and dedication. We offer training to encourage productivity, achievement and personnel satisfaction. We strongly believe that Amway is where you can create your own destiny.
Be part of a 20 Billion Baht success story!!! We are looking for partners on the road of success. Then come and join a truly global enterprise that has wonThe Honor Award for Labor Relations and Welfare (1997, 2006-2014) with The Top Employer Thailand Award (2015 & 2016) for 2 consecutive years and Top Employer Asia Pacific 2016 Certification.
Amway (Thailand) Ltd.is looking for qualified candidates to become important players in the challenge of building a 20 billion baht business. We’recommitted to supporting and developing our people, and providing continuous training, equipment, and techniques to enable you to achieve your full potential. You will also enjoy an attractive remuneration package designed to enhance your lifestyle here!