1. Responsible for preparing, proposing and achievement of Sales target of products assigned.
2. Study and understand customer's needs and to preparing quotation, tenders or other sales documents related to customers
3.Support, develop and maintain (follow-up) of after-sales support and goodwill with customers.
4. Deliver, demonstrate and commission all products sold or assist in those sold by the dept.
5. Review the order before sending to Product Manager, all details of products ordered by customer correctly for open P/O to supplier in order to control the cost and achieve the customer satisfaction.
6. Fully responsible in organizing for collection of invoices for his/her sales.
- AGE: 22 - 30/Yrs.
- SEX: Male/Female
- EDUCATION: Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering ,Science , Electrical Engineering ,Mechanical Engineering ,Biomedical Engineering or related field.
- EXPERIENCE: 0 - 3 years.
- OTHER: Ability to organize and manage work ; dynamic independent individual;self motivated; possessing leadership qualities; effective communication skill; and result oriented.
CMC Biotech Co., Ltd. was established in 1991 for development, sales and technical services for medical equipment (including diagnostic X-ray systems, medical X-ray CT systems, magnetic resonance imaging systems, diagnostic ultrasound systems, radiation therapy systems, diagnostic nuclear medicine systems, medical sample testing equipment, and information systems for medical equipment). Due to our rapid growth, we are urgently looking for qualified individuals to join our dynamic team in the following positions: