Responsible for planning and monitoring to ensure the supply of materials doesn’t run out of stock and to minimum stock levels with the sufficient stock. Maintains strong relationships both internally and externally to ensure supply of materials meets requirements.
- Coordinate and execute product order schedule for assigned jobs using ERP systems.
- Analyse data to determine opportunities to decrease inventory level without impact to customer service levels.
- Collaborate with internal related party to determine and apply appropriate forecasting, ordering, inventory, and replenishment.
- Monitor assigned areas to ensure product delivery dates meet as planned.
- Review and change to maintain accuracy data setting in master.
- Identify and coordinate advance notice to Sales, input and resolution of product shortages or overages.
- Assist Purchaser during project customer contract development to ensure the supply agreements are implemented and executed effectively and efficiently.
- Create the regular report with analysis and establish to related parties.
- Support any other assignment from Manager and Supervisor.
- Bachelor Degree or higher in Logistics or industrial engineer or any related field.
- Bachelor Degree in Applied Statistics is advantage.
- At least 1 year in material planning field.
- Forecasting and Analysis
- Production Planning
- Strong English in communication level
- Import and export
- Material Management
- Strong Computer skills with MS office especially MS excel