- Be responsible for mechanical equipment for coal fired power plant such as boiler, turbine, electrostatic precipitator, Flue gas desulfurization, pulverizer, large fan, coal & ash handling and conveyor system.
- Establish, plan and hand on maintenance based on the original manufacturers recommendations and review as necessary including long term maintenance strategy.
- Assess plant defects, define and develop appropriate condition based maintenance strategies.
- Exercise control of staff in the areas of discipline. Team improvement by coaching, training mentoring, KPI setting and performance evaluation, etc.
- Male, age between 30-35 years old, Thai nationality.
- Bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering (GPA 2.75 and above)
- Minimum 5 years experiences in power plant, petrochemical or heavy industry is preferable.
- Direct working experience in maintenance for boiler, turbine or material handling will be advantage.
- Be able to manage both routine and outage work effectively for time, cost and quality of work.
- Be able to manage the contractor for both routine and outage work.
- Familiar with local and international code and standards such as API, ASTM, ASME, ANSI, TEMA, ISO etc.
- Capable for using Maintenance software program, i.e. Maximo.
- Good command of both written and spoken English.
- Able to work under pressure with highly responsible, analytical and systematic.
- Able to work in Rayong province. (Map Ta Phut Industrial Estate)
BLCP Power Limited is a privately-own company where is located in the Map Ta Phut Industrial Estate Phase 2 under the 30-year-long term lease contract signed by June 30, 2000 with the Industrial Estate Authority of Thailand (IEAT). Our vision is to become a role model of coal-fired power plants in Thailand. Its fuel source is a top-grade bituminous coal to be imported from Australia & Indonesia. The total generating capacity is 1,434 Megawatts. The company has been incorporated in accordance with the national policy for greater access and participation of private sector in the electricity generation business under the scheme of the Independent Power Producer; or commonly known as IPP Program. Now, we are seeking for high caliber candidates as follows:
Human Resources Department
No. 9, I-8 Road, Map Ta Phut Industrial Estate Tumbol Map Ta Phut Amphur Muang, Rayong Thailand 21150