Responsible for opening the new product entry, regular visit customers in responsible area, maintain and demonstrate scientific knowledge potential or existing customers, satisfy customer need, completed customer data base and report. Handle sale target and promote the company sale growth
• Responsible for achieving sales targets through the sale of the company's product or services.
• Implement sales strategies to attain sales volume.
• Works closely with customer service and operations to ensure high levels of customer satisfaction. • Responsible for established key customers and expand market. Provide product consultation, including product presentation.
• Handle all customer issues and complaints to ensure that satisfactory solution are obtain for both the customer and the company
• Strategies to achieve sales targets.
• Provide ideas or feedback and participate on regular meeting to communicate field intelligence.
• Report on customer call plans and customer product requirements and provide regular progress report on performance.
• Create and conduct sales activities for targeted customers and ensure activities comply with legal and ethical standard
• Comprehend core products and be able to convey key message to customers at both individual and group level.
• Monitor market trends through personal contact with physicians and healthcare professionals in designated territory.
• Bachelor's degree in Pharmaceutical Science or Science
• At least 1-2 years experience in pharmaceutical industry
• Service minded, self-motivated and willing to work hard
• Keen to work with challenging environment, think different and make great things happen
BioNet-Asia Co., Ltd is a biotech company based in Thailand. We focus on the development and marketing of vaccines in the emerging countries.
BioNet is now leveraging its expertise and networking to become a leading biotech company and partner in the development, manufacturing and supply of vaccines in the emerging countries. Due to our business expansion, we are looking for competent, enthusiastic and highly qualified individuals to join our team at Ayutthaya plant for the following positions;