• Responsible for the overall maintenance of all plant equipments, utilities and facilities.
• Have hands on approach in coordinating the activities of Plant Engineering and maintenance.
• Design/Install/modify/improve plant & equipment for new model launches, continues improvements and maintenance by liaising with Production, Product Development and Maintenance to ensure that all key targets and milestones are achieved.
• Install/modify/enhance plant to achieve optimum cycle time, optimum product quality and minimum cost.
• Develop/improve/ support new product finishes as required.
• Totally responsible for ensuring the project is completed on time, within budget.
• Ensures that the equipment performs the functions as to manufacture specification in a reliable, safe manner that meets all company requirements and or standard requirement.
• Establish and maintain plant and equipment to manufactures specifications and maintenance standards.
• Provide technical expertise in complex problem solving for plant and facilities.
• Provide training to maintenance & production staff as required.
• Improve plant reliability and product quality through innovative automation solutions & plant layouts.
• Review new projects for automation standards and requirements.
• Be active in cross functional improvement teams and ensure assigned tasks are taken to completion.
• Participate in all Continuous Improvement System related activities.
• Gender : Male not over than 28 years only
• Bachelor's Degree of Electronic Engineering or Electrical Engineering or Mechatronic Engineering Field Only
• Experience at least 0-2 years
• Computer/Technical/Special Skills : Computer Literacy in MS Office, Presentation
• Language skills : Good Command English
• Have License for Professional Practice in Engineering
• Ability to preventive maintenance planning system / Energy saving / 5S activities
- Attractive benefit will be providing. - Annual bonus based on company’s revenue - Provident fund - Group health insurance - etc.
Designing products and systems for vehicle safety is no accident. It is a deliberate act of effective engineering and adhering to the highest standards throughout this process.
NIDEC ELESYSis committed to developing the world's highest quality automotive electronic safety systems. Our strength is in finding innovative solutions to the challenges of automotive safety using advanced technology and engineering. that's why we invented the SeatSentryTM Occupant Sensing System that accurately detects a person's size and position.
Through our focus on innovation and teamwork, we strive to continually improve our Quality, Cost, Delivery and Management (QCDM) to achieve and exceed customer expectations.
700/749 Moo 1, Amata City Chonburi Industrial Estate Phase 8, T. Panthong, A. Panthong, Chonburi 20160