1. Oversee the O2O Operations Performance, Compliance, P&L and Customer Service Satisfactions.
2. Oversee and Monitor the O2O Operations team, Resource (Manpower, Truck Delivery, and others equipment) and all operations (SLA -order fulfillment, on time delivery, stock availabilities – website).
3. Supervise and assist in the fulfilment of orders placed by consumers on any the channel, website, telephone orders, e-mail orders, Chat, and Messages orders accurately and on time in order to not have a list of products backlog .
4. Coordinate with others departments any internal or external store with resolving issues that are related to O2O Operations Performance, Assortment and Stock availability on web or any OOS and Customer Service.
5. Answers phones, directs calls and handles customer issues. Troubleshoot to manage customer inquiries as needed.
6. Responsible for the daily activities and supervision of a team including customer service, claims, provider services, complaints, grievances, and appeals. Responsible for the quality, and effectiveness of our own team.
7. Manage the cost of delivery; manage cost per truckload, and cost per mile; support overall financial goals; fully utilize transportation assets to reduce freight costs; review general ledger for all charges dealing with transportation.
8. Manage carrier relationships and planning function to ensure timely deliveries to customers.
9. Supervise O2O fulfillment operations staff. Train, develop, mentor and coach associates as appropriate.
• Bachelor's Degree in a related field (e.g., Management, Logistics, Business Administration, Operations Management)
• 5+ years of experience in Inventory Management or background in warehousing and transportation operations, preferred.
• Demonstrated strategic orientation effectively execute to plan.
• Plan, organize, supervise and participate in the operations and activities of the Warehouse.
• Ability to effectively execute to plan and drive sales.
• Ability to read and understand English.
• Proven ability to manage budgets.
• Must have a strong sense of urgency with demonstrated ability to work independently and make effective and objective decisions.
• Excellent organizational and multitasking skills.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to function in a team-oriented matrixed environment.
• Proficient with MS Office, including, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
Siam Makro Public Company Limited was established in 1988 with investment capital of 750 million baht, to operate the member-based wholesale center, under the name “Makro”. Makro has continuously expands our branches to provide a wide range and assortment of product, to our professional members and business operators nationwide, including retailers, restaurants, catering businesses, service business operators, government agencies, education institutions and other business operators. Makro commits to be the business partner, by sourcing a wide array of quality products at the price that the customers can resell to make profit and allows customers to manage cash flow effectively for a sustainable growth.
Makro also operates the business with social responsibility under good corporate governance, in order to confirm our commitment of being... Your Trusted Partner.