- Collaborate with Supply Chain Planner and Customers on supply allocation and shipment plan management to maximize service level to customer
- Drive Container Fulfillment for Efficient Outbound supply chain
- Collaborate with Supply Chain Planning, Export operation team, and 3PL to ensure forward planning on Outbound Logistics resource management
- Manage Pallet Inventory and supply plan to support factory operation
- Collaborate with manufacturing team for Non- Quality Cost improvement from factory Loading Operation
- Drive 3PL Operational excellence for Outbound Transportation operation area
- Drive collaboration between 3PL and MARS cross functional team for supply chain outbound planning and operational continuous improvement to create value
- Bachelor's Degree in Logistics management, Industrial Engineering, Accountant or related fields
- Minimum 3 years of working experience in supply chain planning & customer collaboration, warehouse and transportation management, 3rd Party Logistics Service Provider management or in related logistics fields in FMCG
- Experience in SAP system and Microsoft excel
- Good verbal and written communication skill in English
A global company with family values, Mars Products are consumed in over 100 countries worldwide.
Mars, Incorporated is the leader for each of the main business segments we choose to compete in; branded snack foods, petcare products and main meal foods. Our brands include many of the largest brands in the industry, PEDIGREE the largest dog care brand in the world, M&M’s the largest snackfood brand in the world, and WHISKAS the most preferred cat food brand.
At Mars, we share special beliefs about the way our business should be run. These beliefs, the Five principles into a practical guide for running an effective business. They are the explanation of our success today and the formula for our future.
You have probably heard that working for Mars is different. It is. We are one of the world’s largest privately-owned businesses and our philosophy, culture and style set us apart from other organizations.
Mars Thailand is a wholly owned unit of Mars, Incorporated. With our commitment, and unwavering faith in the country, we successfully commenced a manufacturing facility in the Pakchong District, Nakhon Ratchasima Province, and started producing our first petcare products in April 1999. “ Good Products plus good Associates make a good Business” – this was one of Forrest Mars, Sr.’s key guidelines for running the company over 70 years ago and it still hold true today.
Mars Thailand has a dynamic, action-oriented culture, where each individual’s contributions are encouraged and recognized. We are committed to developing our employees and growing our business aggressively across the world.
Connect with us…
Grow with us…
Achieve with us…
Prosper with us…
Need to know us more, please visit our website: www.mars.com