In charge of the project team to support and assist to prepare all documents for plant improvement projects and the maintenance of all production machines in the plant.
• Prepare preliminary design, specifications, manuals, and other data to evaluate the feasibility, cost, safety and maintenance requirements or applications. • Initiate a project or get requirement to design, evaluate, install, commissioning and maintain mechanical equipment, systems and processes to meet requirements of plant efficiency, GMP, HACCP and Food safety with knowledge of engineering principles. • Investigate equipment failures and difficulties to diagnose faulty operation, and to make recommendations and cooperation with maintenance team. • Support and assist the maintenance to maintain the preventive maintenance program, shutdown maintenance activities and safety procedures
• Bachelor's degree or higher in Mechanical Engineering/Chemical Engineering/ Agricultural engineering/Food engineering or related field • At least 3-8 years experience in related industries • Having experience with plant improvement and problem solving in machine problem • Excellent computer skills such as Auto CAD, Solid works, etc. • Better team player and communication skills • Good command of English
• SMS Group is the manufacturer and seller of high quality modified tapioca starch for the use in various industries, including food industry, paper industry, adhesive industry, textile industry, and construction industry.
• SMS Group has 3 modified starch manufacturing facilities located in three provinces.
- Siam Modified Starch Co., Ltd. in Pathum Thani – built in 1985
- Siam Quality Starch Co., Ltd. in Chaiyaphum – built in 1993
- Siam Modified Starch Co., Ltd. in Buriram – built in 2015
- All three plants have a combined production capacity of approximately 400,000 tons per year.
• The whole group is now under SMS Corporation. SMS Corporation, together with its professional researchers, has put great effort on research and development of technology to add value to tapioca, one of Thailand’s most important revenue-generating crops.
• The research and development of the SMS team has resulted in a number of innovative starches that are widely recognized in the global market. SMS’s innovative starches are effectively applicable in diverse industries, thereby adding value to the agricultural products.
• SMS Corporation generates extra revenue for the country’s economy. It is our great pride to become a Thai-national innovative company that contributes to the country’s agricultural sector.
• SMS Corporation is truly committed to secure the marketplace leadership in the native and modified tapioca starch industry with a globally competitive capacity while simultaneously embracing an environmentally friendly and socially sustainable business policy.