- Focusing on Process Development, Modeling and Optimization (PDMO)
- Interfacing with various plant / process technology
- Work includes, among other things, conceptual studies, cost and planning studies, layouts, design calculations, specification development and construction documents.
- Able to effectively communicate complex technical solutions and concepts to other engineers and non-engineers.
- Supervise and co-ordinate all the engineering, drafting and technical clerical activities of the discipline for which he/she is responsible.
- Strong interpersonal and leadership qualities
- Ensures effective management of change.
- Assumes responsibility for cost, schedule and quality of work and budget control.
- To be core engineer in a project team responsible for the design of one or more sections of a process and be able to run and modify existing process models to perform process studies and to perform local process design optimization for the existing plant
- Applies leadership skills with technical knowledge in the design, application and procurement of process unit operations.
- Familiar and knowledge with the international design codes such as NFPA, IBC, Process Safety Standards and others relevant local Thai government regulations.
Bachelor’s in Chemical Engineering
- Relevant Engineering License is required. (if have)
- Fluent in English communication – speaking, reading and writing
- Flexibility to travel and work cross-countries within and outside Pacific Region
- Strong or interested in process chemical engineering technical skill.
- Minimum 5 years industry experience including refinery, petrochemical.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in process engineering design/modification generalist.
- Has experience in Design and/or operation of common chemical processing unit operations. And able to review the design and retrofitting of existing process unit operations.
- Has experience in Major projects including working with PFD's, P&ID's, and equipment design & specification.
- Able to use or familiar with simulation application such as Aspen Plus.
Orenburg Consulting Group is an Executive Search Service or what we known as “Headhunter”, we find potential candidate for the position that client cannot find. We have our own methodology for search, pre-screening, mapping candidate that we want. We always commits to provide the best solution for our clients and the well-being of our people. Our concept is to be “Trusted Advisor” to our client. We strive to provide the best candidate, the best match service, the best solution for all stakeholder.