- Ensure that the process standards, procedures and specifications are in place for the effective production processes.
- Identify and manage resources for operations of process systems.
- Liaising closely with other Production Managers, Operation Planning, Design office, Costing and Management Control to ensure effectiveness of improvement programs such as production and engineering process improvement, Hoshin Kanri, Kaizen, Lean, Six Sigma concept, Kanban, WIP limits, etc.
- Develop process engineering initiatives to improve project and new product implementation.
- train and guide Production team to improve total performance to meet efficiency target.
- Manage process engineering team to ensure that process expertise personnel have right talent and skills.
- Work with teams to ensure optimum levels of operability and maintainability to improve efficiency And optimize process systems for operational efficiency and cost savings.
- Evaluate process flows and provide recommendations to Production team to ensure processes smoothly run
- Plan organizational and technical strategies impacting budget, staffing, goals, and culture.
- Age around 35-45 years old and fluent in both Thai and English communication.
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering and candidate must have engineering background with strong knowledge, skills and background achievement of all improvement activities for example Hoshin Kanri, Kaizen, Lean, Six Sigma concept, Kanban, WIP limits, etc.
- At least 5 years experiences in Steel fabrication or other heavy industries and good communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Hands-on, ability to work alone but good coordination skills with other colleagues to achieved Team’s goal.
- Have good leadership skill do drive and coach the team.
- Can work well under pressure.
- Strong leadership and people management skills.
- Well understanding in drawing, draft and mechanical drawing.
- Strong knowledge in mechanical process, heat treatment, tooling and jig & fixture.
Danieli Co.,Ltd. (Based in Eastern Seaboard Industrial Estate, Rayong) We are the largest of designing and manufacturing base for steel industry plant and equipments in South East Asia. We are seeking and offering brilliant carrier opportunity for talent, competent and dynamic people to join our growing team.
If you are interested in developing your skill and potential through specialized target training and working abroad, please apply for the required positions.
We are offer attractive fringe benefit and welfare, opportunity of training and working aboard, brilliant career path. This will be great opportunity for you to explore your career potential and thrive in the steel industry.
The Eastern Seaboard Industrial Estate, 64/210 Moo 4 T. Pluakdaeng A. Pluakdaeng, Rayong 21140