- Identify and facilitate process improvement projects, training/ workshops to drive cultural change
- Conduct root cause analysis to determine metrics, troubleshoot manufacturing/ business and assembly issues, material flow, project plans, production capacity, facility design and create process documentation
- Carrying out advanced data collection and analysis for process mapping, develop budgets and cost analysis to determine project feasibility
- Design, Install and debug tooling and capital equipment as it relates to process improvement
- Develop and conduct compliance audits, program evaluations and reviews to drive results with the fortitude to ensure change is permanent
- Bachelor's degree of Industrial engineer
- Exceptional communication skills, both verbal and written, problem solving and analytical skills
- Training in Lean manufacturing principles
- Strong leadership skills, experience working in medium/large manufacturing, ability to learn and apply new concepts and overcome obstacles with change
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft word, excel and ERP applications
Biodegrable Packaging For Environment Public Co.,Ltd. is a manufacture of biodegradable Tableware product using pure natural non wood fiber material to plastic and Styrofoam. Moreover, the products are 100% eco friendly, nontoxic contamination, biodegradable in 45 days, no tree or forest products used and very cost competitive.
We are seeking qualified professionals who fascinate in challenging experiences to join our dynamic team.