Are you at your very best when there’s a problem to be solved?
Do other people play better around you?
Are you always thinking of newer, better ways of doing thing?
Mega Lifesciences is looking for a Process Improvement Pharmacist to work closely with Process Management Manager in a fast-paced environment that will offer ample opportunity to learn and to expand your profile
As a Process Improvement Pharmacist, your key tasks are as below:
• Improve- product quality, process & technology for improving efficiency.
• Work with product development team to take trail, scale-up, validation batches and any other requirement as per product development protocol.
• Create and formalize production, standard operating procedure, and any production documentation.
• Conduct self-audit in manufacturing section.
Qualification & Experience
Applications are invited from the candidates who meet the following criteria:
• Male or Female, age 23 – 30 years old.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Pharmacy, Pharmaceutical science, Industrial Pharmacy (Fresh graduates are also welcome)
• 0-5 years experiences or internships in Production or R&D
• Holding a valid Pharmacist Professional Certificate
• Good command in English
• Good command in MS Office
• Able to work in Bangpoo, Samut Prakan
Skill & Knowledge
The ideal candidate will good command in English with good interpersonal and communication skills. Knowledge in Pharmaceutical, Food supplement are required.
If you are eager to make the most of this opportunity, please send your resume via email@example.com with "Job Application No: HCD/2020/RTH9
- (Applicant's name)" or Click APPLY NOW.
For further information, please call 02-769 4222 ext. 3019 (Mr.Thachacharn).
Established in 1982, Mega Lifesciences public company limited is actively involved in helping millions of people have access to safe, effective, world class quality nutritional & herbal supplements, OTC and pharmaceutical products. From Thailand to the world, Mega is engaged in manufacturing, marketing, selling and distributing quality pharmaceutical, nutraceutical products and Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG). Headquartered in Bangkok, we have our presence in more than 30 countries across the globe.
We care for the CUSTOMER – the doctor, the retailer & YOU.
We care for “Human Wellness”; our first objective is to help people stay healthy.
Our values are based on Truth, Trust, Respect and Freedom.
Our way of life provides a learning environment wherein you change before you are forced to and help to build a Company that will live beyond each of us.
We create value by marketing and selling medicines in developing countries.
• With two world class manufacturing facilities in Thailand and one in Australia, Mega operates over 30 countries employing more than 5,000 colleagues.
• At Mega you will drive your future and the future of this Company.
Mega Lifesciences India is a subsidiary of Mega Lifesciences Public Company Limited, Thailand. With two world class manufacturing facilities in Thailand and one in Australia, Mega operates over 31 countries employing 5,500 colleagues and has an annual revenue of over USD 370 Million (FY-18). Mega features in top 20 pharmaceutical companies as per IQVIA MIDAS Thailand (MAT Dec. 2017) in branded generic & Non Rx bound product category.
At Mega, you will drive your future and the future of this Company.